Let Me Know What You Think.

Rojack79

Registered
Reaction score
I've decided to cause the least amount of confusion possible by deleting this post and instead will turn your attention to the link in Brightdreamer's post below. Since that is were I should have posted this before hand I do sincerely apologize for any confusion I have caused and do hope that I can get this mistake corrected soon.

Last edited:

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
Hi!

This really isn't the place for detailed plot feedback... you might want to head over to the Brainstorming Sandbox subforum (password is vista).

In general, ideas are a dime a dozen; it's the execution that makes or breaks a story. Reincarnated gods/gods in modern times are almost a subgenre of their own, IMHO - which is good insofar as you have comparison titles and a good audience base, but it does mean you need to step up and bring your A-game if you want to stand out.

Good luck!

Rojack79

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

This really isn't the place for detailed plot feedback... you might want to head over to the Brainstorming Sandbox subforum (password is vista).

In general, ideas are a dime a dozen; it's the execution that makes or breaks a story. Reincarnated gods/gods in modern times are almost a subgenre of their own, IMHO - which is good insofar as you have comparison titles and a good audience base, but it does mean you need to step up and bring your A-game if you want to stand out.

Good luck!

Ah ok. I'll get this over there immediately then. Thanks for the feedback. P.S. I will say though that this story actually doesn't take place in modern day. It's set in an alternate 13th century just to make things more interesting... I hope at least.