Hello everyone!

Rojack79

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm new to this site but I've been using others like it for some time now. Let's see a little about me, I like to write a variety of different types of fiction from Fantasy to Science Fiction. At this point in time I'm coming from a rather rough relationship with the Writing Forums website and really need a change of pace. I hope that you all can be a great source of help and information about how to become a better writer.

Last edited:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Maryn squints at the screen.) Does that say Tucson? I lived in Tucson, many years back, so I'm happy to be the first to say "Welcome!"

Maryn, who had her best tan of the year* in March, since by April it was too damned hot

*Before the dangers of UV were widely known

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Rojack79

Registered
Reaction score
(Maryn squints at the screen.) Does that say Tucson? I lived in Tucson, many years back, so I'm happy to be the first to say "Welcome!"

Maryn, who had her best tan of the year* in March, since by April it was too damned hot

*Before the dangers of UV were widely known

LOL! yeah right now its cold and raining. I'll need to snuggle up with my puppy after work just to get warm again.

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

You found a great place here.

Last edited:

Rojack79

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks all. I really do feel more comfortable here than were I was. This place has been so inviting and helpful. I've gotten more done here in 1 month than I have in 1 year on my other account. So thanks for being a great help all of you.