Holy crap- just finished the third book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnugglePuggle

Banned
Reaction score
If you all read my previous post just EIGHT DAYS AGO, I said I had finished the first and second books of my series pretty quickly, and had started on the 3rd that night. IN EIGHT DAYS, I just finished the third- a whopping 281 page, 74,000 word novel!
I can't believe it! This is crazy! I just keep writing and writing!

And it makes me sad because the series ends with the fourth, but I'll be writing a special edition bonus book as the fifth. And then I'm done with these characters! ACK!

Holy moly! I'm like on a special kind of high right now so sorry if I'm all over the place. My new birth control pill isn't helping things either, LOL.

Right now, I plan to just write the first chapter or two, since it continues off the surprise ending of the 3rd, then just put a few points as to where I want the plot to go, and then I won't touch the fourth for awhile. I want to take a break from them and work on my werewolf series for a bit. Then I can come back with a fresh mind and read over the first three, revise and add in if needed, then start the fourth back up :)

I hope this helps motivate you to keep writing! AW has been a help for me to keep going, so I hope I can help you too!

Curlz

cutsie-pie
Registered
Reaction score
Wow! Do you write all day? No distractions? More wow. This is awesome and very, very inspiring :partyguy: :Trophy:

SnugglePuggle

Banned
Reaction score
Wow! Do you write all day? No distractions? More wow. This is awesome and very, very inspiring :partyguy: :Trophy:

Pretty much! When work is slow, I'll write! (I'm so bad). Then I do more after I have supper and study a bit before bed.

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's some output, Snuggly. Well done. :snoopy:

That's one fun heap of editing awaiting. Good luck

Last edited:

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You've now reached the required minimum of fifty posts that enable you- if you wish, and you feel you're ready for critiques- to post the opening to one of your stories in the appropriate sub-forum of the Share -Your-Work Forum. Let folk know if you want them to go easy. :Hug2:

DanielSTJ

The Wandering Bard
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow SnugglePuggle, that's a lot of writing! SPREAD YOUR ARMS AND SOAK UP CONGRATULATIONS! :D :snoopy:

Ricardo Salepas

Registered
Reaction score
Holy damn on a cr*p stick! 281 pages in eight days?
That's mighty impressive.
And here's me having taken a measly 4 years to finish my first one:roll:

SnugglePuggle

Banned
Reaction score
Holy damn on a cr*p stick! 281 pages in eight days?
That's mighty impressive.
And here's me having taken a measly 4 years to finish my first one:roll:

Aw thanks :) Yeah I just got on a roll and once I thought of all the plot points, the words just came out. And I'm bad, but I had planned to work on another series, but I just couldn't bring myself to write in it. I just wanted to go back to my current one, and since then I've gotten about 240 pages down in my 4th novel. Argh! But that one will be much longer as it's the last, so I'm not ready to be done yet. I'm taking my time. LOL.

I hope this all gives inspiration to everyone that clicks this thread :)

Klope3

Registered
Reaction score
Math tells me that you must have written more than 9,000 words per day, on average. Crazy. What genre? Do you plan on seeking critique in one of the SYW areas?

blake.e.weis

Registered
Reaction score
That is awesome! Whatever time you have to write I wish I could have that. Stand tall and be proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.