Dear Santa...

Jason

Ideas bounce around in my head
Registered
Reaction score
This thread is for people to give shout outs to others who have befriended them, either anonymously or publicly over the course of 2019...

I’ll start things off:

To the secret Santa (you know who you are...), thanks for the Upton Teas! Loving the Green Honeybush organic! :)

Animad345

Registered
Reaction score
To an ex-colleague: you were literally my Secret Santa and you bought me a Where's Wally? book with a twist. It was Where's Boris Johnson? and this was before he was PM. It was suitably hilarious... well, at the time.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
To the lovely lady who sent me gifts (some of them handmade) allll the way from South Africa :Hug2:

Jason

Ideas bounce around in my head
Registered
Reaction score
To my boss, for actually saying that he appreciates all I do to keep things afloat that go normally unrecognized...

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks so much to all you wonderful members. Just when I'm despondent about sorting through hundreds of new accounts to remove the bots and would-be spammers, or trying not to cry about a really nasty email, one of you lovely people posts a wonderful piece of flash, or a nature photograph, or a really kind and helpful crit, and it changes my whole day.

Thank you all so very much. And Jason—what a great idea for a thread.

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
This post is just a showing of gratitude for this environment....

Thanks to the owner and staff of the Water Cooler forum. Such an invaluable resource for everyone. Often left doing a thankless job, but appreciated. Cheers.

ap123

Twitching
Registered
Reaction score
To the many wonderful friends I've made here over the years here on AW, thank you!

And specifically, a huge thank you to those who have sent messages of support and encouragement, lent a sympathetic ear and held my cyber hand through this long long loooonnnnng-ass month while in the hospital with Husband.

DanielSTJ

The Wandering Bard
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you all you AW'ers and Lisa (and staff) for maintaining the site and keeping it real. I wouldn't keep on trying to write without your support. :)