First Post 🇹🇳

Marwan01

Registered
Reaction score
Hello 👋 ladies and gents of the web.

I am a Tunisian 🇹🇳developer who now lives and works in the U.S 🇺🇸 . and I joined this forum because I just finally found a passion for reading/writing. I have actually dreaded reading for the longest time. I even passed all my college classes, and got a 4.0 GPA without opening a single "required" book 📚. I did have a past with writing though. When I was taking French 🇫🇷 classes back home, I used to write very long essays. I did not enjoy it, because I was a perfectionist when it came to doing it. So it drew away a lot of my time and effort. However, the compliments I received from my professors and peers encouraged me to keep doing it. I stopped writing in French when I came to the U.S. After college, I got a steady job as a developer and managed to have some free time. I finally got back to writing. From a very different perspective. I just started off as a technical writer, writing technical articles. I am not sure how good/bad I am doing, since I do not have professors to give me feedback. I joined this forum hoping to make some new friends, connections, and get some feedback and encouragement about ✍️ writing. Here is my Medium profile, where you can find the four articles I wrote throughout my short writing journey: https://medium.com/@marwan.helali01

I hope my introduction to this forum was appropriate. Thank you for allowing me to share with you.

Sincerely,
Mar

Marwan01

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you Pia. Nice website by the way! Did you use Wordpress to make it?