Do You Do NaNoWriMo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leomatthewadams

Registered
Reaction score
November is here – it’s hard to believe that we’re almost at the end of the year 2019 already! It’s been a long one. But, I had a friend recommend NaNoWriMo to me - It’s National Novel Writing Month, and it goes through the month of November. Apparently, if you stick to it, your goal should be 50,000 words by the end of the month. Has anyone here ever tried it? I’m considering the challenge!

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
November is here – it’s hard to believe that we’re almost at the end of the year 2019 already! It’s been a long one. But, I had a friend recommend NaNoWriMo to me - It’s National Novel Writing Month, and it goes through the month of November. Apparently, if you stick to it, your goal should be 50,000 words by the end of the month. Has anyone here ever tried it? I’m considering the challenge!
There are threads about it here - heaps of people do it. I'll find the link - sit tight....

Here's one link - but there are quite a few dealing with different aspects, so I'd suggest you key Nano into the search engine at the top of the front page of the forum and see what comes up. Good luck!

Last edited:

rgroberts

Registered
Reaction score
This is my 11th NaNo. I say go for it, as long as you have the time. The one November I didn't finish, I knew I didn't have time to write going in, and the entire month was an exercise in frustration because I couldn't get enough words written. My dumb fault! Every other time, I've found NaNo helps get words flowing and breaks through my writing barriers.

PastyAlien

Space butthole
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
helfrich.ca
You didn't give me a warning, Admin - and now I'm stuck in NaNo and I don't even do NaNo and I don't know how to get home!!! :cry:
futile.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.