• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta needed for first 3 chapters of fantasy novel (will swap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Otter

Friendly Neighborhood Mustelid
Registered
Reaction score
In the room next to the noisy ice machine, for all
Hi!

I'm looking for a beta-reader for the first three chapters (about 14,000 words) of my fantasy novel, The Beetle-Keeper's Apprentice. I've posted the first chapter in the SF/fantasy SYW forum: https://absolutewrite.com/forums/sh...etle-Keeper-s-Apprentice-(fantasy-2700-words)

I'm willing to swap for someone else's first three chapters, or a roughly equivalent amount. I read fantasy, sf, romance, horror, YA and MG.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

bin_b0x

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Otter,

I'm writing a fantasy for Upper MG, set during medieval times in a world of sapient canines (dogs, wolves, foxes, etc.) It has three primary character POVs and currently clocks in at 80,000 words, though I'm hoping to trim a little more eventually.

If you're interested in swapping some chapters for a compatibility test, let me know.

Thanks,

bin

Status
Not open for further replies.