St. Nicholas giving gifts to a couple with Krampus looking over his shoulder

AW Is an Amazon Associate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Russian Influence on US Candidacies

Threaded View

The responses to this suggest that Clinton gained nothing by doing this. Without ironclad evidence, all it is going to do to shore up support by the closet-sized group people who already support Gabbard and to put her name out there for those who didn't think about her much prior.

I don't care much for her, for a number of reasons (her interview on Here and Now really felt off, for one thing), but she was just a minor Democratic candidate who polls in the very low single digits (like 1%) and had about as much chance as my dog of being the Democratic nominee, let alone the next POTUS.

Except now, the Hillary haters will have an excuse to rally around her and support her as a third-party candidate if they decide they want to divide the party further and make things easier for Trump in 2020.

Ignoring her would have worked better, at least unless she actually did announce a third-party candidacy (which she has pledged not to do anyway).
    Last edited by Roxxsmom; 10-24-2019 at 03:33 AM.
    Please excuse me, I was raised by wolves.

My twitter - My FB - My blog