• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for writing buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Young

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
I would love some help with the writing of my books.

The titles are as such: 'Elder Earth' + multiple titles for it, 'The Battle of War,' and 'A Booke of Time, Space, and existence,' as well as 'The Four,' however, 'The Four' may turn out to be a part of 'Elder Earth.'

I'm searching for a Male Writer as well as a Female Writer. Both Authors, as well as myself will be on the cover of the Books that we Write.

I have a unique way of writing, I will note. Please contact me through this post or through my inbox on this website.

Mark Young

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Final Chapter (Book One)
-Agony-
Legs crossed; he sat with her in his arms; no longer a part of the living realm; she was, and, being The First, no one could save her; as she was The First and was the only one able to travel through time to save others, and without her ability; no other could save her in a time like this, and so, he sat, sat and wept silently; his sorrow so grief stricken; that he turned to stone in the midst of a setting sun on a battlefield full of death; whilst in front of a cherry; blossom; tree.
“And so; The Four were no more; and without BEing; they were, as they were since the dawn of time. The last, being The Fourth --- who then -- turned to stone.”
And, with that, a BEIng appeared before The First, and The Fourth, NOing.

Note: NOing is the most knowing, because, in the word ‘know;’ all you hear is the letters ‘n’ and ‘o.’ Also, capitals in this type of book is referred to as ranks. One example is being, Being, BEing, BEIng, BEINg, and BEING. The more capitals; the higher their rank. I also use ';' as a continuation of words from the first part of the sentence to the next part of the sentence.

First Chapter (Book Two)
-Love, Death, and Fear-
And, with the Four no longer BEing, they thought up ways to travel through time with a Time Machine, although, it was difficult to build such a Machine from start to finish. However, they had ideas on how to create such a machine. As they were, themselves, The Other Four.

Last edited:

Mark Young

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Elder Earth: The Four
Chapter Three
-Mercy-​
"It's her!" They said through the crackle of their radios.

And, there she stood, knowing, as she was The Third; wary of their presence.

Ten men, ready and waiting, safety off on their light based weapons; prepared to shoot; awaiting commands from their commanding officer, saying; "freeze!" In a deep tone.

And, suddenly, out of nowhere; she jumped up a distance or more into the sky above them, fleeing from their sights; in this city known as 'The City of Des-Pair.'

And, as soon as she flew; they aimed up and started firing; as she flipped back onto a surface higher than the Beings below her; readying herself against their weaponry, kneeling to a sit.

Paul Lamb

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.paullamb.wordpress.com
It's possible that you'll find the people you seek here on AW, but if you're interested in flesh and blood collaborators, you might check Meetup.org for your city. Writing groups are generally listed there, and there may be some writers who would be glad to work out the stories with you over beers/coffee/salads.

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Apart from the zombie element, most of us here happen to be 'flesh and blood' so I guess you mean 'face-to face'. :snoopy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.