• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for a poetry chapbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsonet

Just visiting
Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I am looking for a beta reader for my microchap. It’s thirteen poems about life during and after a climate apocalypse. I would like to have a fresh set of eyes on it to make sure the poems fit together and convey what they’re meant to convey.

The poems are mostly prose/free verse. I don’t have any requirements for a potential reader. I’m going to be submitting this to a tiny press, if that changes anything.

Thank you very much for your time!

Clanoie

Registered
Reaction score
Beta (If you still need one)

Howdy,

If you need a beta I'm here and available. I'm a Master's student focusing on Ecocriticism and Ecopoetry; I'd love to see what you have!

Hello!

I am looking for a beta reader for my microchap. It’s thirteen poems about life during and after a climate apocalypse. I would like to have a fresh set of eyes on it to make sure the poems fit together and convey what they’re meant to convey.

The poems are mostly prose/free verse. I don’t have any requirements for a potential reader. I’m going to be submitting this to a tiny press, if that changes anything.

Thank you very much for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.