Happy birthday, Coddiwomple

Norman Mjadwesch

vacuous eyes, will bark at shadows
Registered
Reaction score
Happy birthday, buddy!

:partyguy::PartySmil:e2cheer:

I know you haven't had the best run of luck what with the broken butt and all, but when you're back in the saddle the view will be awesome again. :Hug2:

Here's a cake you can share with Charlie:

:banana: :Cake:

Snitchcat

Dragon-kitty.
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Coddi!!!!

:partyguy: :Cake::PartySmil:Cake:

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happy *****day, Coddi, Queen of the Asterisks! I hope there's cake and/or a good meal with wine.

Maryn, with a hug

Kjbartolotta

Potentially has/is dog
Registered
Reaction score
I made you a cake in the shape of a certain body part. I'm not going to tell you which one.

*nods suggestively*

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happiest of birthdays to the loveliest of Womples! It's great that you're here. :partyguy:

Coddiwomple

shipwrecked in antiquity
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Aside from accidentally locking myself out of AW for a day (thank you Lisa for letting me back in!), and thereby having to face up to my psychological addiction to AW (I decided I can live with that knowledge), I had a pleasant day. In the morning I went out hiking with my husband, since walking is one of the few things I can do with a broken tailbone that’s not entirely uncomfortable.

On the way home, we stopped by the stables and I gave Charlie an apple. He was happy to see me — rubbing his big fat thoroughbred head on me and doing that cute twitchy thing with his muzzle when I scritched his withers. What a mush. I’ll be back on him. Someday! Definitely by spring.

Got a nice homecooked meal from the family. :)

I made you a cake in the shape of a certain body part. I'm not going to tell you which one.
*nods suggestively*

Kevin! Aw, you didn’t have to. :)

What is it? A cochlea? A glabella? Butt of course, knowing about my gluten issue, you ended up bustling about, rearly assking yourself to dig to the bottom of your culinary skills, cracked a few eggs, and sculpted a flourless philtrum for me. Hip-hip hooray, my friend! Bring it in for a hug, ya big bum. :e2moon:

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Hey Coddi, just realized that besides having joined AW in the same month, our birthdays are in the same month, too. How weird is that?

Anyways it sounds like you had a fun birthday.:partyguy: