My WIP - in early planning stages - involves an isolated society 600 years in the future where, due to the weakness of the Y chromosome, the population demographics have changed to 75% female (obviously leaving 25% male). MC is male - who worked as a prostitute when he was younger, and escaped that to become a gang leader in a dystopian city. Times are changing, and MC and his gang (also 75% female) have to relocate to a new city. The scene in question is that of MC and his gang entering, walking down a wide boulevard, as the current citizens of the city watch, jeer, and taunt.

Ok - here's the question:
What sexually suggestive and/or derogatory things might a bunch of women shout at a male in this circumstance?

So women especially - have fun with this.