Roast of Alec Baldwin on TV Tonight

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
I've been looking forward to this for a long time now. Anyone going to watch this one? I'm sure it will be re-aired in the near future, but I do not know when.

(9/15) Roast Master Sean Hayes, along with Robert De Niro, Caitlyn Jenner, Blake Griffin, Jeff Ross, Nikki Glaser and more, team up to take down one of Hollywood's biggest stars.

Networks:

Comedy Central
TV Land
Paramount
CMT (Country Music TV)
MTV
VH1

The last 5 networks carry it for a 2-hour time slot. Comedy Central, the network putting on the event, goes an extra 30 minutes.

Last edited:

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Worth watching in a repeat. Ireland, his daughter, roasted him really good. Jenner nailed it out of the park. Everyone went after Robert De Niro hard, but he came back and did very well.

Not for the faint of heart. There was some really bad things shown and said. Despite those, it was an enjoyable roast.

Last edited:

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I watched about half of it and laughed quite a bit. We'll catch the other half tonight, I imagine.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
I didn't like most of it, really. Glaser and Griffin (surprisingly) were okay, Ross and Baldwin were good, but most everyone else was mediocre to bad; some were painfully the latter. Definitely on the weak end of Comedy Central's roasts, imo.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, shoot, I may have already seen the best parts, then. Sigh. I liked Glaser a lot, and I figured Griffin didn't write his own material but delivered it well enough.

MythMonger

Willing to Learn
Registered
Reaction score
I really enjoyed that. The roastee was unusually funny throughout, with his facial reactions and fake laughs.