• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

No more betas needed for this YA Suspense/Thriller (72K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJSimone

Registered
Reaction score
I'm happy with any and all feedback, but I'm less interested in line-edits (It would be great if you gave feedback like a reader leaving a review). Please PM me. THANK YOU so much to anyone who responds!!!

The pitch is:

A mysterious invitation.
An opportunity to get off the streets and into a mansion.
But when teens disappear, they must uncover the secrets of their invitation to survive.​

Last edited:

CJSimone

Registered
Reaction score
I'd also appreciate any thoughts on whether I should be labeling this a suspense, thriller, psychological suspense, psychological thriller or what.

AgathaChristieFan

proud writer
Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested in beta-reading if you're still looking for someone, CJSimone. I'd focus on doing this as a reader and pointing out story elements instead of as a writer and pointing out sentence structure, etc. My email is author.yawatta.hosby(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

CJSimone

Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested in beta-reading if you're still looking for someone, CJSimone. I'd focus on doing this as a reader and pointing out story elements instead of as a writer and pointing out sentence structure, etc. My email is author.yawatta.hosby(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

Thank you so much, AgathaChristieFan! And that's perfect, doing it more as a reader. I'll send it to you. :)

CJSimone

Registered
Reaction score
Bumping in the hopes of finding one or two more betas. Please PM (or write a reply here). Thank you!

CJ

CJSimone

Registered
Reaction score
No more beta readers needed for now. Thanks so much to all who've read/offered!

Status
Not open for further replies.