Good Eats, Season 15 airs August 25, 2019 on the Food Network (USA)

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Some Info: https://www.primetimer.com/item/Alton-Brown-announces-the-Good-Eats-revivals-premiere-date-70SwYr

These are not update episodes of "Good Eats: Reloaded," these are new seasons of the original series.

Anyone else going to watch these?

From my online TV schedule (2 new episodes on day one)....

S15 Ep1 - American Classics X: Chicken Parm

(8/25)Alton Brown makes the argument that Italian food was actually invented in America and that chicken parmesan is the dish where it all began.

S15 Ep2 - Every Grain Old is New Again

(8/25)Ancient American grains like amaranth, chia and quinoa are making a comeback due to their versatility and nutritional content and Alton Brown shows how to make the most of these very old kitchen newcomers.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Really? Really? You mean Food Network isn't going to come up with some sort of "reality" cooking competition or travelogue on barbecue that covers the places they didn't with the last travelogue series on barbecue or a "reality" cooking competition to find the next host of a travelogue on barbecue? I'm shocked.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I miss the shows Food Finds and Unwrapped. Those were good shows

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Watching it now. W is back. The fun skits with the detective are back. This first episode is loaded with information. Let's see if he can rebuild the following he once had. Worth a shot.