My wix site/blog

Adam3030

Registered
Reaction score
adamskorupskas.com

I just got it up and running. Any advice would be great. I've got my short films on there. A anthology I made it in. And a strange blog I plan to update daily about trying to make it as a writer while keeping the family mop swinging business alive(long story). Which I also turned into a script and novel I'm trying to finish as well.

lonestarlibrarian

senior bean supervisor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm running Vista and Chrome 49.02, and it only shows up as a blank white screen.

It shows up nicely on my phone, though. :) But I did want to let you know that it doesn't show up for those of us still running legacy OS. :)

"Keys" needs some significant editing. It reads a bit like content mill filler, with a significant number of typos, and not being punchy enough for good advertising. I was having trouble figuring out what the relationship was between the perfume/candle stuff and the "author/novelist/screenwriter" part of things, but it didn't reflect well on your writing ability.

On "About", you're erratic in how you talk about yourself. You're minus-the-periods on "Avid reader, I practice my discipline" and "Published author - Burnt Tongues, published internationally" but you have periods on the next two. You could probably do some good editing on that page as well, get rid of the caps, rearrange things so that the pictures are grouped with information about the pictures, and perhaps make the content more reader-friendly in general.

On Contact, I can see that the phone and physical address are placeholder information at the moment, but I'd probably get rid of them entirely. Stick with just the email, or just the contact form. If you stick with just the email, you could probably add that to your footer on each page, and get rid of the contact page itself.

Good luck with your site!