AMS Ads

Sarah M

Registered
Reaction score
As I'm getting closer to releasing my first book I'm wondering, can I use AMS ads if I'm not exclusively with Kindle Unlimited? If not, what ads are the best to go with?

Last edited:

Polenth

Mushroom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.polenthblake.com
You don't have to be exclusive to Amazon to use their ads. Anyone with a self-published book can use the system, as long as the advert follows their guidelines.

cool pop

It's Cool, Miss Pop if You're Nasty
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, you can use AMS when you are also on other retailers. To target readers on other outlets, I'd suggest trying out Bookbub click ads too. You can buy David Gaughran's Bookbub guidebook before attempting them. It's great and helped me to finally construct ads that brought in a decent ROI. For a year or more I was struggling to get my ads to work but his book gives great tips and techniques. There are also Facebook ads but those never worked for me.

cool pop

It's Cool, Miss Pop if You're Nasty
Registered
Reaction score
I'd also like to point you to a wide group on Facebook called Wide for the Win. It's specifically for authors who publish on all outlets and you will get a lot of help in there. I know it's difficult finding information being wide because so many of the self-publishing groups focus on KU and Wide for the Win is a great resource.