• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Fantasy Short Story Beta Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageChild

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking for beta reader for several short stories in the high fantasy genre. Sometimes, I veer away from this, going into romance, and one low fantasy story.

Ideally, I would like feedback on about 5k words a month. So, this is sort of a regular partner, if you like the first story. Here is the link: https://absolutewrite.com/forums/sh...-Proportions-(1900-words-Revision-in-Post-14)

The gist of that story: It's hard to be honest with friends when you had always agreed it was better not be. Shisha decides otherwise.

I am open to swapping, in the fantasy, sci-fi and literary fiction genres. I don't particularly enjoy YA or romance, unless the romance is a slow-burner and not with the expectation of a happy ending.

Please PM or comment with your blurb if interested, and thanks!

Enoise

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Sagechild, I have a 6700-word fantasy short story and would be willing to swap if you're still interested. Please DM me with your email if you're still available for a swap. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.