Free Instagram promotion for children authors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmes85

Registered
Reaction score
Hello dear authors!
I would like to invite children’s authors to join my project which will help promote your books and get more customers!

What is that?
I have an Instagram account “Rising Talent Award” where authors may promote their books.
You just need to upload the images from your book and write a description on my website and I’ll add your book to my Instagram for FREE!

Why do you need it?
* FREE advertisement for your book

* Every month you’ll get a chance to be nominated in three categories. Talented illustrator, Talented Writer, and Rising Talent and will get prizes.

* Winners may add “Rising Talent Award” logo on their books

* Winners will be added to my website page - Hall of Fame

* You may start your giveaway with your eBooks or paperback books

About my Instagram
My account is pretty new but I’m fast learning and started collaborating with SMM agency which will help me to promote my account.
You lose nothing, on the contrary, you gain the opportunity to promote your book and make more sales.

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/rtaward/
Upload your book here
https://rtaward.com/

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
Welcome to AW! I didn't know who the SMM agency were, so I had a look. You might want to get them to proofread their front page, because I don't think they meant this:

"The SMM Agency is a group of marketers, graphic designers, copyrighters [sic] and growth hackers"

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Also, I don't know how many children authors are on AW, so you might want to look for kids' writing sites!

Gah, that SMM page is horrifying, grammar-wise.

Coddiwomple

shipwrecked in antiquity
Registered
Reaction score
That SMM agency.

Yeah. I checked one of their blog posts, because, I don’t know, something about marketing for a "Psycho Therapy Practice" just drew me in.

https://www.thesmmagency.com/marketing-your-business-episode-2-therapy-practice

What is this? The Onion?

I hope it’s a joke, because otherwise their marketing recommendations are ... actually pretty spot on if you’re trying to get a "Psycho Therapy" business off the ground.

"Complimentary Introductory Session: Offer expires in 48 hours and limited to 10 applicants"

"Our next email would be scheduled for 24 hours after the lead was received to those that signed up but did not schedule their session. We would stress the scarcity of the offer and the shortage of spots left and that they must take action immediately to secure their complimentary offer."

Yep, for only "$25 - $50 per day during our testing period and once we kill off the underperforming targeting methods we would raise the daily budgets of the winning targeting methods," you too can build a successful Psycho Therapy business.

gmes85

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for your interest to my Instagram promotion.
I'll continue to improve my website and Instagram.
Keep in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.