ISO Erotic Fiction

jgasque9

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm brand new to Absolute Write and was curious what my fellow amateur erotic authors were reading? There's scads of erotic story websites online, most of which seem to be full of poorly articulated fantasies written by horny teenage virgins. Any recommendations?
Websites?
Authors?

dangerousbill

Retired Illuminatus
Registered
Reaction score
Have you checked out www.literotica.com? Those stories are filtered by a mysterious cabal. There is still a lot of tripe, but a larger proportion of good stories than average. There is also www.bdsmlibrary.com and https://www.thevalkyrie.com/library.html (because I'm partial to stories about strong or assertive women).

Much erotica is written as a way of expressing fantasies, no doubt about it. In fact, maybe nearly all erotica is written for that reason. I know that my particular product is based on a mixture of fantasy and life experience. That doesn't mean it can't be good and even salable fiction.

I prefer to build around a simple plot and sprinkle it with lots of interludes where body fluids are exchanged. For example, one of my novels involves a young man, 18, just going off to college who has a thing for his mother's best friend, 37. It happens that the feeling is mutual. But the age difference is always there. He wants to marry her, but she knows that eventually she'll get old while he's still in his prime, and the result will be disastrous. Into this mix comes a women his age, whose tastes are much like those of the older woman. In the end, the women get together and decide to 'share' the young man.

Did I say that the theme was female domination?

DB

Last edited:

Trevor Bruhn

Registered
Reaction score
To the OP, I would second DB's references. I assume you have run searches on the Books category at Amazon kindle or on Smashwords. Search terms like female supremacy or femdom romance return hundreds of titles, as do the male-on-top equivalents.