[Actual Title]: How to Sell Drugs Online(fast) [mild spoilers]

Ruby Road

Registered
Reaction score
Website
gheltebridle.wixsite.com
Recently been watching this Netflix show about a nerdy teen who becomes one of the biggest drug dealers in Europe. It is loosely based on a true story. The show originally aired in Germany so the dubbing put me off at first, but it's well done considering.

I was watching it and my dad said to me 'This is stupid' but I kind of expected that because it's aimed at more my age group (Young/new adult). Although it seems shallow at first, I think it's interesting how they portray the ways the digital world affects the real world and vice versa.

Don't want to give away too much, but I've sort of been getting philosophical about it. This show touches on some controversial subjects and effectively portrays how the MC and his friend make choices that lead to their gradual moral decline. The MC is one of those characters that you feel sorry for but also kind of despise. I am looking forward to their eventual downfall.

What do you think?

Edit: There were some highlights, but it got predictable halfway through. If you don't like annoying narrations, don't waste your time.

Last edited: