Cover of Suzanne Palmer's book Finder

AW Amazon Store

AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Working on a graphic comic book story but need advice first

Hybrid View

practical experience, FTW

Working on a graphic comic book story but need advice first

This is going to be violent and brutal, kinda like old school actions films mixed with horror tropes. The question is I have some of these protagonists each with their own main stories which are all based on different monster hero tropes, like the wolf man, Dracula, etc. The question is I have ideas for some of this ethnic backgrounds and were they come from. These were my original plans for them to be but this could all change if any of this sounds stereotypical. But these are how I started out the characters for their bios.
    Last edited by Shadow555; 07-19-2019 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Delete double post

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow555 View Post
    This is going to be violent and brutal, kinda like old school actions films mixed with horror tropes. The question is I have some of these protagonists each with their own main stories which are all based on different monster hero tropes, like the wolf man, Dracula, etc. The question is I have ideas for some of this ethnic backgrounds and were they come from. These were my original plans for them to be but this could all change if any of this sounds stereotypical. But these are how I started out the characters for their bios.
    But you didn't ask a question.
    Instagram
    Join me on my quest to become a published graphic novelist!

Mostly harmless SuperModerator dpaterso's Avatar
    The conversation was continued in Brainstorming Sandbox forum, password=vista

-Derek
    Check out Flash Fiction Challenge forum, password = flashed
    New prompt posted every Sunday! Write a flash story in 90 minutes, if you dare!

AW chat - our IRC chat channel (link to FAQ)
    We also have a Discord channel, check out the FAQ

derekpaterson.net
    My website!
    | My webcomics!