Working on a graphic comic book story but need advice first

Shadow555

Registered
Reaction score
This is going to be violent and brutal, kinda like old school actions films mixed with horror tropes. The question is I have some of these protagonists each with their own main stories which are all based on different monster hero tropes, like the wolf man, Dracula, etc. The question is I have ideas for some of this ethnic backgrounds and were they come from. These were my original plans for them to be but this could all change if any of this sounds stereotypical. But these are how I started out the characters for their bios.

Last edited:

BeautifulRoses

Registered
Reaction score
This is going to be violent and brutal, kinda like old school actions films mixed with horror tropes. The question is I have some of these protagonists each with their own main stories which are all based on different monster hero tropes, like the wolf man, Dracula, etc. The question is I have ideas for some of this ethnic backgrounds and were they come from. These were my original plans for them to be but this could all change if any of this sounds stereotypical. But these are how I started out the characters for their bios.

But you didn't ask a question. :hi:

Kevin_C_Vang

Banned
Reaction score
My background is Hmong as my race and you can check out our scary folk story. The Demon Tiger is known as Chu Sha, which is forbidden to be spoken of, is our Dracula-werewolf in our culture. It takes the most beautiful lady in the village as his bride kidnapping. Chu Sha has a body of a tiger with a human face. The tales once said that Chu Sha is a man before he got turned into the demon tiger. It now roams in the jungle, hunting women to be his bride. This is no different than the German culture where the dark elves take children to be with them.