AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Fantasy publications

Threaded View

practical experience, FTW HD Simplicityy's Avatar
    Ive looked at Submission Grinder. There's a lot to choose from. I thought I could find one, buy an issue, read what others have, and consider if my story fits their market.

I need to downsize how many projects I am working on. Used to have three and recently finished one (a novella length fanfiction being posted in parts on Archive of Our Own). One is worked on when I can dedicate the time to conceptualizing it; its big enough in my opinion I need to get the third project - the fantasy story - finished for the headspace. One at a time (at MOST two, like a small and big one or something). Not aiming to chug them out, but I also don't want to take forever.

First line of the story isn't any of those, Gillhoughly lol. Just to point out.

For rejection, I ought to be happy for one! Means the receiving end saw my submission and MAYBE read part of it.
    Last edited by HD Simplicityy; 07-02-2019 at 07:00 AM.
    "Oh, what a day. What a lovely day!" - Mad Max: Fury Road

"One Final Effort is all that remains." - Halo 3

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring