July Camp NaNoWriMo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justobuddies

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Registered
Reaction score
I originally created a cabin for the Science Fiction | Fantasy group on AW, but with only 7 days remaining before camp starts I'm expanding to AW as a whole.

So, any of you fabulous AWers that are wanting to participate in the July Camp NaNoWriMo can join me in my cabin. I promise it's mostly clean, and free of bugs. It's called AW SF&F you can rep/pm me your Camper name and I'll send an invite.

My goal is the final push for me to get this big ol' WIP to the "writing is done, let's start the edits (AKA the crying myself to sleep every night) stage."

edit: You can also message me directly from the camp nano website, my username there is also Justobuddies.

CoffeeBeans

Registered
Reaction score
I was just coming to start a cabin thread! What good timing you have. ;)

I don't know how many non-SF&F we'll have but up to everyone if they'd like to specialize cabins or not.

I'm working on a YA F, but if we need someone to organize a general writing cabin, I can do that instead!

Justobuddies

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Registered
Reaction score
I was just coming to start a cabin thread! What good timing you have. ;)

I don't know how many non-SF&F we'll have but up to everyone if they'd like to specialize cabins or not.

I'm working on a YA F, but if we need someone to organize a general writing cabin, I can do that instead!

SF&F has fourteen thirteen spots left. So anyone is welcome this week to get signed up and added to the SF&F cabin. As long as you don't mind that we have dragons, laser weapons, fantastic creatures and aliens, and the occasional *ahem* great old one show up at the door, you'll find we have the same angst over word counts, deadlines, and plot holes as every other writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.