Cover of Suzanne Palmer's book Finder

AW Amazon Store

AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: ROGUEHOUNDS: Free Kindle Giveaway [6/20 - 6/24]

Threaded View

practical experience, FTW Margrave86's Avatar

ROGUEHOUNDS: Free Kindle Giveaway [6/20 - 6/24]

Do you like the absurdist space opera of Guardians of the Galaxy and Farscape? The narcissistic sitcom stupidity of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Absolutely Fabulous? The speculative satire of Bill the Galactic Hero and Yahtzee Croshaw's Mogworld?

Better yet, do you like all of these things, but dislike that you have to partake of them separately? Do you instead wish they were available in one convenient 78,000 word chunk you could consume at the same time?

Well, have I got news for you!

The first volume of my satirical sitcom space opera, Roguehounds: Birds of a Feather, will be ABSOLUTELY FREE starting Thursday, 6/20, at midnight!

Just click the cover in my signature to warp to the Amazon sales page, and I'll see you on the other side.
    Last edited by Margrave86; 06-19-2019 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Fixing typos caused by dashing this out at the end of my lunch break.
    Aspiring captain of industry Philomena Falconn is determined to own the galaxy, but if she doesn't figure out how to run a space mining business in thirty days the galaxy is going to own her. The outlandish space opera of Guardians of the Galaxy collides with the outrageous narcissism of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in....

ROGUEHOUNDS