How do I insert pictures from my computer file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
I'm trying to put my book covers that I made in a thread, but all I see is how to link it from a website. My images are in my computer file. How do I transfer it from my computer to the thread?

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you. Are there any sites I can use that don't show what I put on it to the whole internet?

You can make an image or all your images private on most of the image hosting sites; but if the image is private you won't be able to link to it on AW.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Sorry to bug you again, but I've uploaded my covers to Google Photos. What's the next step? I know you said that if it is private I can't link it so do I need to share the images with someone?

Thank you sooo much!

Cindyt

Gettin wiggy wit it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
growingupwolf.blogspot.com
Hover over the image, click on address location option.

On AW, click on the image icon (the one next to last on the task bar) and paste the location URL into it. Click Ok, then Post it. That should do it--unless of course, like Admin said, your images are on pribate.

You can also create a free website on WIX https://www.wix.com/ to house your images. You can hide it from search engines and still be able to post your images via location address here. That's what I do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.