Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've been trying to post on the AW Reading Challenge thread for some minutes now, but every time I hit submit I'm taken to a page with the header "Wordfence: Securing your WordPress website" with text that reads "403 Forbidden. A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site." At the bottom of the notice it reads: "Generated by Wordfence at Thu, 13 June 2019 0:47:18 GMT. Your computer's time: Thu, 13 June 2019 at 0:47:14 GMT." *

* it's June 12th, incidentally.

The post I was trying to make had a lot of itals, bolding and color - is that what's causing the problem? I tried signing out, clearing my cache and signing back in, but no good. I was able to post this thread without issue, so I guess there's something in my Challenge post that's causing the glitch.

Last edited:

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Nope; it's not you. It's a setting on the AW WordPress site. I'll go take a look.

ETA: I've run an update; I don't know if that will solve it or not.

Please clear your cache and try again; I'm sorry for the frustration and annoyance.

I'll figure it out.

Last edited:

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was able to post in the Challenge thread without problems this morning. Thanks for your help!

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
I was able to post in the Challenge thread without problems this morning. Thanks for your help!

Thanks for letting me know there was a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.