How many projects (WIPs) are you working on?

SAWeiner

Reaction score
As to me, I am figuring out how to effectively market the book I already wrote and am in progress with my second murder mystery, Hookers and Ruin. I have other ideas in mind, but they are just staying in my head for now.

abdall

trash mammal
Registered
Reaction score
two or three. Two of those are the first two in a tentative fantasy series with all the cliche knights and crap. The other is about World War Two based loosely off Freddie Oversteegen. If I do more than two I would never get anything done.

Lcarver

Registered
Reaction score
Currently one is cooling on the windowsill after being drafted and another is just shy of 20 thousand in. I'm a little tenuous about this one, it's not a great first draft so far but that's what first drafts are for right?

Greene_Hesperide1990

Protecter of the Garden
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a little tenuous about this one, it's not a great first draft so far but that's what first drafts are for right?

Yeah i feel your struggle. I'm working on two WIPs which have been going pretty well just have been a process. It might not be the last draft but works have found their voice lol finally.

Thorberta

Not a squirrel, but close.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently working on three-ish? I have one I'm stuck on, one that I'm actively writing, and one that I'm not supposed to be actively writing but it's so much fun I can't stop myself. Also, I need to go back and edit some stuff.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
Two. One that I'm getting other to look at and one that's still on the first draft. I can't imagine focusing on more than one novel in writing/editing stage. Every time I've tried that, I've ended up just working on one. Besides, if it's going to take me 1 or more years to write a novel, why be focused on something I wouldn't work on for all that time?

1sa1ahsMum

Registered
Reaction score
Besides the work I am querying, I have 4 ongoing projects projects but my main focus is on just one of them.

Lou Trent

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lou-trent.com
I am currently working on two fiction pieces, one is the first of a full length trilogy and the second is a short story. I am also trying to get ahead of myself with my blog posts. I want to get at least two weeks ahead which is proving more challenging than I expected as I am also working on a book review and some planning for a non-fiction project. I am considering putting the first fiction WIP aside for a few weeks until I get where I want with my others.