Looking for book bloggers based in Singapore

Teckmeister

Registered
Reaction score
D8CfJg4U0AAtOdL.jpg:medium

Hi, I am seeking some book reviewers or feature writers for my book, Guards Gone Wild!.

It is a memoir of my experiences in the private security industry. There’s plenty to tell. Scams perpetrated by security agencies and guards. Intense confrontations with delinquents and work colleagues. Funny moments to make you laugh and frustrating moments that made me cry. And so on and so forth.

The short stories in my book also answer some questions that may help reduce conflicts between security guards and the general public. Why are some shopping malls are more popular with delinquents than others? Why do security guards get cranky when customers want to enter the department store at the very last minute? Are security guards overworked? What are the negative effects of sleep deprivation? The answers to these questions and more can be found in my book.

If you are a blogger with an active blog, I would greatly appreciate it if you are interested in writing a feature article or review for my book. You can send an email to me at [email protected].

In return, I will give you a free signed copy of Guards Gone Wild! and, if you are a published author too, I will gladly write a feature article or review for your book as well.

This free book offer is limited to residents of Singapore only as I am too poor to mail multiple packages to overseas destinations.

Loh Teck Yong