AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: June 2019 Challenge - Write Every Day!

Threaded View

Day 12

Draft - 651

Revisions - 1 chapter, 3 scenes

Polish - 1 scene

Research - Name generators for sci-fi novel and cologne--Eden Rising & Possessegy, respectively. I was uncomfortable using real names because each is a trigger for a brutal act. PTSD triggers.

Layla - Another ½ page!

Creosote - Nice rewriting time! I started out writing fiction and crossed over to non fiction, which I‘ve had some success at. Now I write both and love both.

Daniel - Congrats on doing something and helping a friend.

Anna - WTG on productivity! You have a jumble you can fix instead of a blank page.

Pingle - Interesting title!

ap - Hope your husband gets well soon.

April - I wouldn’t get on a plane for any kind of money; thus, the research.

Gough - Good going!

I added an early PTSD trigger to Billy instead of so abruptly in a later scene. Plus, having it happen right off intensifies the closing paragraphs of that chapter.

I'm going to catch Kalifornia on Prime today. It's a serial killer movie starring Brad Pitt , Leo Decaprio, and Juliette Lewis. I'm going to have the screaming nightmares sometime in the future. I've already dreamed about Ted Bundy. He was just there in the background of an ordinary dream. Spooky.
    Last edited by Cindyt; 06-13-2019 at 02:04 PM.
    Books in progress: Dress Her in Chameleon, A Deadly Spill of Scarlet, & Nothing Like a Birth to Start a Feud (Unless It's a Funeral)

Articles in progress: 2 per month for Growing Up Buford

The only thing you can't fix is a blank page.--Bonnie Hearn Hill

GROWING UP BUFORD
    OUR TOWN
    BRANDON LEE