• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Ongoing Beta/Swap Partner for Short Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy_on_the_Inside

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a beta/swap partner to working on an ongoing basis for different short stories. What I am hoping is that we can each trade one short story at a time to help prepare them for publication. I am not seeking someone who is working on a novel. It wouldn't really be a fair trade for what I am seeking, and I am currently beta reading for three other novels, and I just don't have the time to devote to a fourth.

I am looking for someone who has already published at least one short story. Ideally, they would be a sci-fi/fantasy/horror writer, but I would consider writers of other genres too. However, they must be willing to read horror stories. Even better if they love them!

Message me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.