Caitlin's Corner

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Hello AW! I'm back!

I left after my grandad died, about a year ago. I had to deal with my own issues. Most of you will be surprised to know I have schizophrenia. Honestly, I've dealt with it now, even if I'll have occasional hallucinations for the rest of my life.

Now. I have no intention of being a writer anymore. I love guitar more than writing. But I've missed all you amazing people. So my solution is this: I will only post in this thread, and nowhere else. And PMs. Mods, if you could please make this a sticky thread, I'd appreciate it!

So, why Caitlin's corner? Because I'm a trans chick and Caitlin Black is my chosen name. Only the people in the NC17 erotica section knew that. :D

Okay... Feel free to post the most random thoughts you have here. Believe me, I'm an expert in weird. :tongue And if you're new, join in! The more the merrier!

-Caitlin

Siri Kirpal

Swan in Process
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Good to see you. Wondered where you'd gotten to.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I recall how devastated I was when my grandmother died. Did quite a bit of life rearranging then.

Sorry to hear about the mental issues too.

But are you really sure you don't want to hang out where you can pun?

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Incidentally, I'm writing this from a psych ward after experiencing full-blown mania for the first time. It was... Intense. Scared the shit out of my sister when she found me like that...

In case any of you were curious, I'm the weirdest person here. :)

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Caitlin!

Maryn, running in for the big hug

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
For those most curious (probably Maryn and mccardey most of all), here's what I'll be doing after I get out of here:

1. Finding a meetup group that plays chess and Scrabble, to make friends.

2. Try online dating. (Only goths or women with such honesty and caring in their face.)

3. Nanna will buy me what I need to start my own guitar company. All I'll be doing is designing them with 3D software. Actual stores will sell them, and factories will make them. After all these years, I finally know what my dream job is. I have the first 4 guitars figured out in my head already.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Maryn!

I've decided. I'll take hormones, but not have any surgeries.

Oh! And the lesbian I was in love with? She wished me a happy birthday out of the blue, and we've spent about 8 hours messaging each other over 2 nights. Turns out I never stood a chance. She's asexual, and I'm a horny bitch. LOL. :tongue

How are you and your family?

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
DANG!!! - All the best Peeps are showing up for my 10th AW Anniversary - :welcome: Back, Cliff/Caitlin :Hug2: - (Ok, I'm an old Babe, and it's gonna take me a minute to adjust)

See how I made this all about me? - :roll:

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Lavern! 10 years? That's fantastic! My 10 year anniversary will be in September. :D

And don't worry if you get the names / pronouns wrong. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. :)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, if someone could mention I'm back in the following chat threads, that'd be great. The CC Coffee Shop, Grandma Susie's, the Bordello, the Cantina, and the QUILTBAG chat thread.

Thanks in advance!

God it's good to be back!

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Welcome home, wild one! You can go let folks know you're here, silly - you don't have to call yourself a writer. ��

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Okay. I've finally, after 35 years, figured out what my dream job is. I want to own my own guitar company. I'll design them with 3D modeling software, then pay a factory to make them and ship them to stores.

So basically, I'll just design guitars, test the prototypes, and coordinate distribution.

I'm looking forward to it, and Nanna said she'll pay for the expensive shit to get me started. Thanks, Nanna!

I'm still single, but will be trying online dating soon.

Your turn!

:D :tongue

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh hello again, Caitlin! How lovely to see you back again - you were missed. And we really don't have enough Aussies... ;)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Albedo! Great to see you!

Okay, just so this isn't just lots of greetings, how about people share something new from the past year? Like, have you gotten published? Married? Kids? Dream job? Graduated?

I've got a year of catching up to do, y'know. Just sayin'. :tongue

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just sent a novel to a beta. It's scary!

Both my daughters got married in the last year. Not scary.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome, Maryn! Especially for kid 2. And good work on getting a novel out there. :)

The woman I was in love with back in the day (we never even kissed) is going to show my TEC novel to some old friends. Imcluding the girl who showed me Douglas Adams.