What's your favorite barbeque sauce?

Auteur

Redacted
Registered
Reaction score
Memorial Day weekend is just a few days away, which means getting stuffed with barbeque and imbibing mass quantities of alcohol! :)

So, what's your favorite barbeque sauce? The last stuff I used was just okay.

birdy50

Registered
Reaction score
I love sweet baby rays. sweet yet tangy. soooo good!

Auteur

Redacted
Registered
Reaction score
Bull's Eye or Diana Sauce are pretty good brands! :D

From the reviews I read, Bull's Eye used to be good, but they started using HFCS, and now they're not so good. I don't know if HFCS is any worse than sugar. :e2shrug: And it's not like I'm going to eat it every day.

RookieWriter

Registered
Reaction score
I use BBQ sauce daily. My favorite is the Subway brand. They only carry it once in a while. I also love the KC Style Hickory Smoke from Kroger. I didn't care as much for Famous Dave's. It was still OK though.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sweet Baby Ray makes a Honey-Mustard BBQ Sauce that's amazing! :hi:

RookieWriter

Registered
Reaction score
G Hughes Smokehouse Sugar Free BBQ Sauce is a good healthier alternative. It always tastes better unhealthy, but this is decent. Didn't like it as much at first but it has grown on me.

Cosmering

Registered
Reaction score
My husband has this BBQ ghost pepper sauce (it sounds really hot, but it's actually great) that his dad bought him and we can no longer find it anywhere, even online. And we're almost out. Boo.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
My husband has this BBQ ghost pepper sauce (it sounds really hot, but it's actually great) that his dad bought him and we can no longer find it anywhere, even online. And we're almost out. Boo.

Have you tried searching at and emailing some of the hot sauce specialty stores? I found a store that still had a case of a sauce a friend loved, and they sold me the case.

Searching just via Google won't necessarily tell you what a store has in its database--or the back room.

Woollybear

Registered
Reaction score
Sweet Baby Ray's is good. I usually buy Jack Daniel's Original BBQ sauce.

Cosmering

Registered
Reaction score
Have you tried searching at and emailing some of the hot sauce specialty stores? I found a store that still had a case of a sauce a friend loved, and they sold me the case.

Searching just via Google won't necessarily tell you what a store has in its database--or the back room.

Sort of! It's a store specific brand, and we've asked at a couple of the stores, but none of them had it. E-mailing them is probably a good idea to see if it's in stock anywhere.