• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta/Swap for YA Low Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhipenwhe

Moving with my soul, step by step
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a beta reader for my 70k YA low fantasy WIP. It's seen multiple beta readers and self-edits, and hopefully is in a better condition than a first draft. The plot is about a young woman trying to break free of the demonic pact she made as a child. Tentatively titled "Demon's Heart", you can look at the latest draft of the query here: https://absolutewrite.com/forums/sh...on-Post-43&p=10528495&viewfull=1#post10528495.

Right now I'm looking for advice/critiques on how to get it into querying shape. I've felt like I've taken it as far as I could, but previous comments from some beta readers have made me skeptical of my progress. I'm willing to swap projects with people of any genre and somewhat similar length to provide feedback for. We can exchange samples first to see if we're a good fit for one another.

PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.