John Wick 3 (spoilers)

playground

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone else see it? I thought the first half was great but once they got to the Elder I personally wasn't a fan of it going forward. Thought the fight scenes were dragged out and definitely NOT a fan of how it ended.

CWHs2

Registered
Reaction score
The fight scenes took forever, but I did like the ending. Well, I didn't like Winston's betrayal (or that the Concierge seemed to be OK with it) but I'll watch John kick some more ass, lol.

They could've fleshed out more of the Sofia story. The Adjudicator played her role amazingly well. I liked the humorous bits. But yeah, those fight scenes....cut them short please.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The fight scenes took forever, but I did like the ending. Well, I didn't like Winston's betrayal (or that the Concierge seemed to be OK with it) but I'll watch John kick some more ass, lol.

They could've fleshed out more of the Sofia story. The Adjudicator played her role amazingly well. I liked the humorous bits. But yeah, those fight scenes....cut them short please.

When you've made your third entry in a film franchise it is very easy to rank them.

1. John Wick
2. John Wick 2
3. John Wick 3

I enjoyed the fights quite a bit and especially the knife fight. Keanu Reeves remains an awesome physical specimen even as he pushes into his 50's. Halle Berry was mean, nasty and permanently pissed off and I'd love to know why. Maybe she's in line for more screen time in the 4th installment than she got in the third.

The world-building of the John Wick Universe requires a complete suspension of disbelief. There are no cops or any other law enforcement authorities. Everybody is in assassin or assassin-adjacent. There isn't a morgue big enough to hold all the dead bodies Mr. Wick has body-bagged and toe-tagged. The High Table controls everything and there are as many Continental hotels as there are Motel 6's. They have their own currency, tattoos, specialties, and rules and woe betide anyone who flaunts the rules.

Except John Wick. Because---guns. LOTS of guns. :guns::guns::guns:

Did you know he has sent more souls to the Great Beyond than some of cinema's most prolific serial killers?

Michael Meyers - 140 kills
Jason Voorhees - 157 kills
John Wick -306 kills

Mr. Wick is a killing machine. Do not mess with the man's puppy. He will send you to a dark, cold, place courtesy of a free double-tap.

Oh, and here's the mistake you made about The Adjudicator. You called The Adjudicator a "her." That is the wrong pronoun. The correct pronouns are "they," "them" and "theirs."

Because The Adjudicator is played by Asia Kate Dillon and Asia Kate Dillon identifies as non-binary.