Hello I'm Inkdreams

inkdreams

Registered
Reaction score
Website
jazzitupstories.tumblr.com
Hey I'm inkdreams. I am from the United States. I joined because I love reading and writing. I love reading fantasy and realistic books also manga. I get writer's block often so I want to improve my writing skills. I enjoy writing poems and stories. I usually write romance and realistic fiction. But I recently want to branch out to other genres. I want to improve my poetry and I want to start writing flash fiction. I hope to make friends on this forum and be a better writer.

Besides writing my hobbies are drawing, listening to music like rock and pop, watching anime and learning knitting.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pleased to have you here, inkdreams. Welcome!

Maryn, in an outdated hostess apron

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

inkdreams

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Thank you so much! I will definitely check it out :)

:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

raceynovel

Registered
Reaction score
Fellow knitter!
I enjoy knitting while watching things too, but when it comes to anime I find I need dubbed rather than subtitles, since my eyes are often on my project. Do you have the same issue?

inkdreams

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Fellow knitter!
I enjoy knitting while watching things too, but when it comes to anime I find I need dubbed rather than subtitles, since my eyes are often on my project. Do you have the same issue?

I love watching anime. I agree subtitles kind of suck. I prefer watching dubbed anime.

Currently I am watching Noragami and Kamisama kiss. Have you seen those anime?

onceuponatime

Learning and growing
Registered
Reaction score
Hey I'm inkdreams. I am from the United States. I joined because I love reading and writing. I love reading fantasy and realistic books also manga. I get writer's block often so I want to improve my writing skills. I enjoy writing poems and stories. I usually write romance and realistic fiction. But I recently want to branch out to other genres. I want to improve my poetry and I want to start writing flash fiction. I hope to make friends on this forum and be a better writer.

Besides writing my hobbies are drawing, listening to music like rock and pop, watching anime and learning knitting.

Welcome! :welcome: What sort of genres are you hoping to write?