Share the last line you wrote!

hester

New year, new avatar.
Registered
Reaction score
Tree of life, tree of death; I remember the time Kelly and I got sort of obsessed with Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights, especially the part of the triptych showing the horrors of hell. That name never comes up, but it feels like it fits.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Worked on 2 projects yesterday

Sky Beast = “Well, we’re almost at the volcano,” Crumb said. “In fact, The Ankher wasn’t too far from it. Only twenty miles.”

Vampire Loves Sunling = He ran the bow across the strings but instead of music the sound of gunfire echoed through the arena.

armgrab

Registered
Reaction score
Technically, I wrote this yesterday, but:

"Do you seriously want to be the Alfred Russel Wallace of time travel?"

It makes sense in context. I think.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
From Apocalypse Stoppers - “I don’t know.” The tears were taking over Billie’s vision again. “She was just huddled in a blanket saying she needed sleep. Then, she grabbed her forehead and said she was in pain and couldn’t see.”

From Eotu - The ground left Mindy’s feet as she was sucked out the windshield.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
We must have gone in earlier or perhaps the aliens were giving Lewis and the others free time which rarely happened since the majority of the puppets did nothing during it.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
“Well you can follow us then,” said the one with the vacuum. “We’re almost done. Just a quick stop at the kitchens.”

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
I worked on two projects yesterday

From Vampire Loves Sunling: Lillium jumped back. “Spot!”

From Apocalypse Stoppers : “Yeah.” Bia put her hands on her hips and shook her head. “I can’t believe Teak never told. Teak and I were adopted by Rimrose’s mom. And about the aging…Teak ages slower than us. Then everybody. Well, I suppose, except for ghosts who can force themselves to age. But forget all that! We need to get Rimrose.”

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
“Well, I wasn’t. Guess they thought I knew too much. But honestly I know very little about the…the Ventriloquist.” The word felt dirty this time. Like a secret I shouldn’t be sharing.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
He came to me in a hurry. “I. Do. Not,” he said through gritted teeth.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
I swallowed what felt like sandpaper. “That’s because I’m not the winner. We already established that. I’m just a normal rod. Not her right hand man.”

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
Lin looked at me, failing to conceal his panic. “Fine. A favor.” He dashed out of the room, leaving me to slip the marionette in my pocket and pray to God the Puppeteer didn’t notice anything missing.