Share the last line you wrote!

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
If there was one thing Zee didn’t do, it was forget who owed what. Not that he didn’t always have a trick up his sleeve. “Wait inside.”

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
Wintermin was somewhere in here since he had taken the wristwatch.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
“I know where they’d take the Alligator Creature,” Dan said. “The Sub. It’s an underwater military base. We can take a taxi there.”

B.D. Skunkworks

Registered
Reaction score
“Alright. Be right back, sweetie.” Agatha blew him a kiss and jumped through the the mirror, on her way to Malkuth.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
He didn’t speak, he just ordered the car to go.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
With nothing else to do, I just walked up and down the wide, Victorian stairs, dodging anyone who knew my name.

skylessbird2218

I Don't Bite...
Registered
Reaction score
It's not exactly the last line, but I wrote "I'll be back" in an emotional scene. Reminded me of The terminator.

Last edited:

blake.e.weis

Registered
Reaction score
Within five minutes all the men were dead and the Soviet Army began to move through the town.

kwanzaabot

Registered
Reaction score
A princess tries to help make dinner. It goes... poorly. The paragraph is still a little rough around the edges, but I'm enjoying the scene.

She gingerly held a mostly-featherless pheasant in one hand, and stared at its beak. She grimaced. Did you pluck beaks? Or did you eat them? She brushed her fingers against it and closed her eyes. Please come off please come off, she thought. It didn’t budge. God’s bones, what were you supposed to do with beaks?

skylessbird2218

I Don't Bite...
Registered
Reaction score
A princess tries to help make dinner. It goes... poorly. The paragraph is still a little rough around the edges, but I'm enjoying the scene.

She gingerly held a mostly-featherless pheasant in one hand, and stared at its beak. She grimaced. Did you pluck beaks? Or did you eat them? She brushed her fingers against it and closed her eyes. Please come off please come off, she thought. It didn’t budge. God’s bones, what were you supposed to do with beaks?
Peck your enemies eyes with them, or yours if you're into that. :evil Anyway, I like it, but I also want to know the answer.

kwanzaabot

Registered
Reaction score
Peck your enemies eyes with them, or yours if you're into that. :evil Anyway, I like it, but I also want to know the answer.

As she walked away, she heard the sound of a knife slamming against a cutting board, and the sound of Fingal tsk-ing. “What’re you doing? The beak’s the best part!”

SwallowFeather

Oops I just swallowed a feather
Registered
Reaction score
Internal monologue of a young man falling in rather quick love. (She did just save his life after all...)

Pastor Losier's daughter. Oh God. He was so stupid. A farmer's daughter wouldn't want him, not as things stood today—or if she did her parents would cry her down—so of course, fall for a pastor's daughter you fool, they're not picky! She was beautiful. No—she wasn't, she was pretty, or something, he didn't even know, the eyes had him, and that black hair in long loose curls that he wanted to touch, but he could hear his cousins—shame about that nose, Luc—his right fist clenched. Say that again.