Share the last line you wrote!

jjhoward

Purveyor of Words
Registered
Reaction score
Typically those rare achievements are met with Rayne and his goons cornering me in the locker room or the hallway to seek revenge. But now he walks beside me like an equal. Like a friend.

Kat M

Ooh, look! String!
Registered
Reaction score
I did not know what to think, only that I might as well get out of this situation in the most practical, phlegmatic way possible (which is what happens when you mix German and Norwegian farming stock). “You know, I could stand to freshen up. Could you point me in the direction of your—” and she did and I fled the scene.

anaemic_mind

I come with accessories now
Registered
Reaction score
The guitarist scowls at the crowd and sticks his middle finger up at them, which is met unsurprisingly by a new hail of missiles.

Kat M

Ooh, look! String!
Registered
Reaction score
The guitarist scowls at the crowd and sticks his middle finger up at them, which is met unsurprisingly by a new hail of missiles.

Missiles like that scene in the Blues Brothers, or actual missiles???

---
“There’s not much to say. I found work at a walk-in clinic in the south side of Seattle and I’m still there. Cycled through a few places and now I’m renting a house with a garden, which keeps me busy. And I met Neva. That’s about it. What about you?”

PamelaC

Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Draining a corpse was nothing like the carnal act of drinking hot, fresh juice from the living. [/FONT]

anaemic_mind

I come with accessories now
Registered
Reaction score
Missiles like that scene in the Blues Brothers, or actual missiles???

The former. Although now I realise I need to go down a research hole and figure out when plastic rather than glass drinking vessels became the norm at gigs.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Miss Teak stiffened. “The Infinity Weapon. It must be speaking it’s emotions through you.” She turned to Wenna. “Where did you leave it?”

Kat M

Ooh, look! String!
Registered
Reaction score
“Do realize there’s a reason it’s been twenty whole years?”

sayamini

i could go for another cappuccino.
Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]But there’s no one out there. I linger, lips parted, wondering absently where she could have gone. It’s only the long, white hall, stretching out into a fathomless distance. [/FONT]

Kat M

Ooh, look! String!
Registered
Reaction score
The cool air and airy silence was a relief after all the unspoken fury in the Kiefer house, and I sagged against the fence, relishing it, ignoring even the tickle of a curious mosquito as it explored my arm.

ETA: Oh good gravy—air, airy. :|

neandermagnon

Nolite timere, consilium callidum habeo!
Registered
Reaction score
So we set off back to our camp. I don’t trust them. Any of them. I don’t know why Alder trusts them. Seems like she believes all the stuff about the Land and Sky speaking to that Land-Sky. Who’d call themselves Land-Sky?

Kat M

Ooh, look! String!
Registered
Reaction score
I drove home through the ugly yellow-purple city night, trying to make heads or tails of all that had happened, but all I could think of was the baby laughter on the tape and the prospect of another small Bowden to run through jam sessions and climb on instruments that should not be climbed.

Kat M

Ooh, look! String!
Registered
Reaction score
“She takes everything hard,” Rick said.
“Exactly.”

Kerry56

Registered
Reaction score
Sand-derrows are omnivorous, and dangerous when they reach this size, so the coachmen and guards were cautious around the beasts, even though these wore the punishment collars designed to keep them in check.

Goshawk31

Registered
Reaction score
It's like hunting for a unicorn in the London Zoo: you’re not sure it exists but you still hope it’s there.

Kat M

Ooh, look! String!
Registered
Reaction score
It's like hunting for a unicorn in the London Zoo: you’re not sure it exists but you still hope it’s there.

:Clap:

He played dances and picked apples to supplement his income, and stayed with whatever poor fools he could strongarm into a room.