Share the last line you wrote!

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
And for everything in me, a stupid spot wasn’t going to break my world-wide reputation.

Kat M

Ooh, look! String!
Registered
Reaction score
“I’ll let you get this done.” She pushed past him.

hester

New year, new avatar.
Registered
Reaction score
It’s a piece of me as shiny and hard as the bits of glass I pick out ofCharley’s hair when we’re back at the motel that night, and it glitters in thedarkness.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
“You made it and just in time, too,” she said. “We were just about to inject this chipmunk with the serum. Would you like to help, Thomas?”

kwanzaabot

Registered
Reaction score
Because it's Christmas, here's a conversation my antagonist (a son of Ragnarr Loðbrók) is having with Santa Claus (or Herne the Hunter? Or Odin?)

The Old God ho ho ho-ed at this, and said, “Be not afraid. That’s what the Christ god likes to say, isn’t it, my Jutish friend?”
“I’m—ah, a Dane,” stammered Kolbarð. “N-not a Jute. I—Kolbarð—ah, that is to say—”
“A Dane! And so far from home! Well done, well done, my friend! I always did enjoy the Danes. Six—no, seven hundred and… twenty-nine years from now, my dear Mister Shakespeare is going to put on a production of Hamlet the Dane in this very wood. I claimed him as my own after that performance, you know. Perfect health or not, I couldn’t help myself. I adore the Danes. I do. Wonderful people. So, tell me, Kolbarð the Dane, what is it you have come to my grave to ask of me?”

Last edited:

BlackMoth

Professional Worrier
Registered
Reaction score
.Eimear didn’t like to listen to a King’s whims, they were as changing as the sea, it would seem, and not nearly as deep.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
At the end of the darkening hallway towered two doors.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
The rope Diamond had attached to her wrist floated limply by my feet.

mafiaking1936

Nihil debetur. Nihil debens.
Registered
Reaction score
“I'm afraid this is about more than just the logistics of a battle, Musa. This is much, much more delicate. Damn.” Phynagoras kicked his horse faster. “Come on, no stopping tonight. Forced march!”

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
Without thinking‒or hesitation‒I snatched the stool away, stranding Mora on the counter.