Share the last line you wrote!

Kjbartolotta

Potentially has/is dog
Registered
Reaction score
“We’re not just growing any weed. We’re growing the most bomb-ass shit in the solar system. This’ll be the disrupt that leads to a true post-scarcity economy and the apotheosis of our transhumanist chrysalis."

The Circle

Registered
Reaction score
“Where to, champ?” asked Steve.
“I’m spent. Let’s find a heated pool and a stocked bar in one of these mansions. Gotta be some perks to the apocalypse.”

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
My sentence will sound really weird without context, so I'm just going to say my characters went into a child's drawing and the woman is an actual stick-figure drawing.

“Oh…” The stick-figure woman started to close the door, but Mr. Thomas shouted for her to come back.

litdawg

Helping those who help themselves
Registered
Reaction score
But if Central Analysis knew its therapist was also in league with its enemy, well, let’s just say there’d be more than spears hurled at this sweet psalmist of cyberspace.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Was he just now figuring out how Barney felt? No. He couldn’t be. They had been together for too long for Mr. Thomas not to know how much of father-figure he was. Or were Barney’s feelings just a mystery to him?

litdawg

Helping those who help themselves
Registered
Reaction score
A flash of heat surged through his body, the muscles in his face tensed so much his eyes bugged out, and his vision narrowed to see only an old man with a cocked chin and feral expression.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
It only took a few minutes to get to the Ocean Kingdom, which was a massive transparent dome covering a city. On each of the four sides there was a massive door that looked like it should have belonged on a vault.

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
A shudder passed through his spine, but it wasn’t a message from HQ. No. It was the memory of getting fatally hit by a car passing through his mind’s eye.

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
After many tries, they flickered open to stars‒thousands and thousands of stars high above the desert.

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
She held her arms out as if to embrace the panorama before her. “Hello beautiful olde world. Here I come again. One, right foot forward. Two, left foot forward.”

The End

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Oops. Not my last sentence. Let me try again

Billie started the convertible and Meck began to tell him directions

Last edited:

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
Rabia laughed. “So did you. And I thought you were supposed to be the smart one.” She shook her head. “I suppose you want to know where we are."

Cobalt Jade

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"He cares about his family. That's why he wants to meet you."

bigbluepencil

Registered
Reaction score
Hot blood pounded through his veins and niggling, persistent, the urge to grin at her sass made him clench his teeth. God save him. He needed a drink.

Sorry I'm sooo late to this thread. It's a great one, though. :) The reason I'm tardy, our youngest and his wife got their own place and moved out after three years with us. Don't get me wrong, we loved almost every minute of it but, yeah, freedom to write sans laundry and dishes for four people is something to celebrate. Whoop!

Snitchcat

Dragon-kitty.
Registered
Reaction score
"He made it to his private bolt-hole -- the one he'd set up years ago without the agency's knowledge."