All Time Hits

TrapperViper

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
Wondering if people could share below a link to the threads of some of the "share your work" posts that have received the most robust discussion....or would be the most valuable for others to read and learn from?

Snitchcat

Dragon-kitty.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're after exactly. But if you want a summary of the most informative posts in SYW, then I suspect you'll be sorely disappointed by the lack of response. If you want to know exactly how valuable SYW is, then participate in critiquing there. At 50 substantive posts, you'll be able to post your own work for critique. But I highly recommend you begin critiquing now.

Also, AW as a whole contains invaluable and informative posts and discussions in every thread. It's up to you to explore them or not, depending on your personal preference.

TrapperViper

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you snitchcat. I've been perusing SYW a bit and reading the critiques has been a pretty great learning experience. So yes...I was wondering if there were some particular SYW threads that have generated a lot of discussion that a person like me could review and learn from is all.

Thank you for responding.

Bing Z

illiterate primate
Registered
Reaction score