2 Cleis Press erotica anthology calls for submissions

rachelkramerbussel

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rachelkramerbussel.com
My apologies if there's somewhere else I should be posting this (if so, please let me know and I can take this down and post there), but I wanted to share links to two calls for submissions for erotica anthologies I'm editing for Cleis Press. If you have any questions after reading the full call, email the address associated with the call and I'll reply ASAP. I know they're long and may not be a good fit for writers who don't like long calls, but my intention is to cover the most commonly asked questions I receive to save authors' time and my own, and provide guidance regarding the types of stories most likely to be accepted. My goal with both books is to primarily publish authors I've never worked with before.

Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 2
https://www.erotica-readers.com/call-for-submissions/best-bondage-erotica-of-the-year-volume-2/
Requirements: Stories must include bondage and be unpublished (in any form, anywhere), 2,000-5,000 words, open to all authors
Deadline: June 1, 2019 (earlier submissions preferred and encouraged)
Payment: $100/story and 2 copies of the book
See above URL for guidelines

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 6
https://www.bweoftheyear.com/call-for-submissions
Requirements: open only to authors who are [FONT=&quot]women, gender nonconforming, genderqueer and/or nonbinary, stories must be unpublished (in any form, anywhere), 2,000-5,000 words, with a theme of adventure (see guidelines for more detail on theme)[/FONT]
Deadline: June 1, 2019 (earlier submissions preferred and encouraged)
Payment: $225/story and 2 copies of the book
See above URL for guidelines

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Uh-oh, you caught me in a major lapse. I should have started a thread for this soon after the new year. If you would re-post this to 2019 Calls for Erotica and Erotic Romance Manuscripts, that would be great.

And thanks for the heads up!

Maryn, better late than never, she hopes