• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Beta or Novel Swap for 92k YA SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MynaOphelia

lost her spaceship again
Registered
Reaction score
Edit: Enough betas for now, thank you!

Hello fabulous people!

I am looking for a beta reader of a 92k Young Adult science fiction novel. I really enjoy novel swaps and would love to do that with someone! Details below:

Length: 92k

Genre: YA Scifi

Blurb: Being a student at the Verian Academy of Science and Technology has never been easy. Between memorizing thousands of chemical compounds to taking exams so difficult that they make students resort to sabotage, the school has a reputation on the planet Veres for the way it either crushes its students or spits them out as the premier explorers of their new homeworld. And Isaac, after three long years, is almost graduated. He just has one thing left to do: his final field assignment.

He and other students on the precipice of graduation find themselves sent to a dark, unmapped part of the world riddled with gorges thousands of feet deep and full of animal life that seems to be in hiding. Their job is only to collect data on the strange things that researchers keep finding in the grey zone, but something lurks in the whispering trees and ancient caves of the forest. In the eerie quiet of the grey zone, they search for answers. But soon they realize they might not be alone out there.

Novel Swapping: I love novel swapping! I read YA fantasy, science fiction and contemporary, and also adult fantasy and science fiction. If you're interested in sensitivity reads I can read for LGBT content (well, primarily L and G) or Jewish content.

Feel free to PM me or comment here. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.