Writers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince

Banned
Reaction score
Dear opinionated ones,

I tell you true, there are areas in which sex is professional. Writing is the best example.

I, however, don't know what that means and it makes me angry at this point: I am a simple man of simple desires, and it took a lot of pain to get there.

Give me then the absolute control over this part of the website, people. Because I alone am sick enough to write about sex.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
You have it absolutely wrong, and I feel sorry for you if you think you need to be sick to write about sex. What you need is passion, love and understanding to write about sex.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dear opinionated ones,

I tell you true, there are areas in which sex is professional. Writing is the best example.

I, however, don't know what that means and it makes me angry at this point: I am a simple man of simple desires, and it took a lot of pain to get there.

Give me then the absolute control over this part of the website, people. Because I alone am sick enough to write about sex.
Beg pardon? There are many, many of us who write about sex. It doesn't make us sick. It makes us humans whose interests include sex.

If you spend time at the Erotica section, including the part behind a password, you will find lots of women and men with published erotic fiction. The fact that you write it just makes you one of many.

Maryn, board moderator

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I suggest, Prince, that you proceed with caution. This is a forum for people who write the genre erotica and functions the same as any other genre room. Store your baggage in the cloakroom and understand that absolute control lies in the hands of the Admins.

Prince

Banned
Reaction score
I said, opinionated ones. I did not ask for the thought police.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, wasn't this a interesting thread?

We're done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.