That Spider-man trailer though

Kiteya

Registered
Reaction score
ok so the trailer for Spiderman: Far From Home just dropped and I am LOSING IT!! I am beyond excited. Spiderman/Peter Parker is my favorite Marvel character, by far. When he did in Infinity War, I was so heartbroken! Everything about the trailer for Far From Home intrigues me. Mysterio is such an interesting character, and I'm interested to see where Marvel goes with him. Also, Peter and MJ's romance, finally! I've shipped these two since Homecoming, and I'm so excited that they're getting together. Plus Nick Fury! What does he want with Peter? I guess we'll have to find out...

This will be quite the year for Marvel!

Got any thoughts about the trailer, or about Captain Marvel or Avengers: Endgame?

PyriteFool

Registered
Reaction score
Heck yeah I have thoughts!

Absolutely loved Homecoming, and I was one of the naysayers who thought we needed a break from Peter Parker’s Spider-man (though Into the Spiderverse filled that need!). Tom Holland’s performance completely won me over. I love this version of MJ, I love the students, Keaton’s Vulture is a thread all to itself. Seriously, could rave about this film all day long. Though I had a moment walking out of the theater with my husband (also big Peter/Spider-man fan) and then it hit me. Peter was gonna be in Infinity War. I KNEW THE COMIC STORY! I knew where this was going, and let me tell you it was not a fun realization.

So yeah, Infinity War broke me just a bit.

Loved the trailer, but I do wish they’d played a bit more coy. I feel like Endgame has basically been spoiled, even though I know more or less who’s staying and who’s going. It just feels a bit gauche to out and out confirm. Unless this is actually a prequel, but I thought those rumors were debunked? Oh well, I liked everything we got, I just think holding back more would have been better.

Incredibly excited for Mysterio! How did they make his fishbowl suit look so cool? That suit should not look cool, what fresh heresy is this!! I am a bit amused that he’s played by a famously hot actor, but then again if I was a master of illusion, I’d probably make myself look like Jake Gyllenhaal too ;)

So yeah, I’m a bit hyped. Can you tell I’m hyped? I’m hyped.