Girlwhowrites Takes it Public

girlwhowrites

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all! I've been working on a novel in the in-between hours of life for the past 10ish years or so, and I've finally decided to settle down and take it seriously. Because, well, it's actually getting pretty good! So I thought I'd start with making some connections with fellow writers out there, and see what tidbits of wisdom I can gather from those of you more seasoned than myself, so, pretty much everyone. Excited to meet meet you and see what this place is all about!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
There’s a lot of great advice on this site!

Best of luck on the novel, and welcome to AW!

girlwhowrites

Registered
Reaction score
Haha thanks! I'm excited to see what I've stumbled upon.

I read the synopsis to your "Skin Deep" book. It sounds really good! I will be adding it to my Goodreads and reading it ASAP.

Lakey

professional dilettante
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. AW is a tremendous resource. I've learned so much here, and it's wonderful for me to have a place to talk about craft and process (which I really can go on about at great length if anyone lets me). Enjoy!

:e2coffee:

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, best of luck

Kiteya

Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! Great to have you! This site is great for advice. I'm also looking for some myself, so hopefully we'll both find what we're looking for! Good luck to you!

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Girlwhowrites. Good luck with your novel.