Yesterday's Last Line

MinaJane

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.minajanemadeleyauthor.com
Giving her puppy one last hard slap,
Oh, no, poor puppy! :e2cry:

Giving her ***** one last hard slap, she leaves her hand pushing against Vanya’s reddened warm skin, denying her lover her orgasm.

Giving her cheek one last hard slap, she leaves her hand pushing against Vanya’s reddened warm skin, denying her lover her orgasm.
Giving her uncle one last hard slap, she leaves her hand pushing against Vanya’s reddened warm skin, denying her lover her orgasm.
Giving her enemy one last hard slap, she leaves her hand pushing against Vanya’s reddened warm skin, denying her lover her orgasm.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I especially like uncle. Boy, I bet he was surprised.

dangerousbill

Retired Illuminatus
Registered
Reaction score
Today's last line:

“Go call the police,” I told the caterer. I raised my voice. “Nobody leave. Nobody touch anything until the police get here. This is now a crime scene”

Also the last line of the whole novel.

DB

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I like that as a last line, Bill.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
“That sounds like a good idea to me, we’ll have a fun relaxing day playing with him.”

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nice to see the game continue!

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
When I have something new I like to post it. I've been editing it, so not a lot of new lines to post and I didn't write anything last week. I'm adding a sex scene so I should be posting more in here with asterisks.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ooooh, asterisks!

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Two of the words are not dirty words, but it's less suggestive with them as asterisks.

Bending down she twirls her tongue over his **** before taking him in her *****, tasting him, letting his **** rub against the back of her ******.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bending down she twirls her tongue over his oboe before taking him in her class, tasting him, letting his reed rub against the back of her zither.

Maryn, waiting for Coddi to top this

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
"He’s wanted to have *** with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"He’s wanted to have tea with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."
"He’s wanted to have war with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."
"He’s wanted to have fun with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."
"He’s wanted to have CPR with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."
"He’s wanted to have gin with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Letting out a small giggle, they watch the questioning look on his face turn to surprised astonishment as he sees Heidi’s vines move, bringing one of his ****** vines up over his ****.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
"He’s wanted to have tea with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."
"He’s wanted to have war with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."
"He’s wanted to have fun with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."
"He’s wanted to have CPR with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."
"He’s wanted to have gin with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."

Those are great, I could replace the word with fun and still have the same meaning.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Letting out a small giggle, they watch the questioning look on his face turn to surprised astonishment as he sees Heidi’s vines move, bringing one of his purple vines up over his meal.

I don't seem to be of the right mindset to do this justice today.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
How did you know lol "over his meal" is exactly what's happening, and Heidi does have brown and light purple vines.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lucky guess is all. At least this time I didn't have to look for a list of four-letter nouns, like I do the worst days I attempt to play along.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
I do the same thing sometimes, look for a list of how many letters the word is.

Petting one of Thor’s vine’s Arianna sweetly tells him, “That’s very nice of you to let Heidi go first, this will be the first time he’s tasted male ***.”

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
(*) is I don't have a name for him yet

(*) watches Heidi push his wet opening down over his **** ****, sucking his ***** inside his viney flesh.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Pushing his face harder onto her ***** as he cries out with muffled moaning.

Nadinarte

Registered
Reaction score
Her lips curled over his *******. Her big, green eyes met his and her long lashes spoke of an innocence that clashed with the wet sound of her slow, prolonged *******.

My sincere apologies. Is this acceptable?

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That line passes muster, in my opinion. Before I forget, thanks for being understanding about the need to delete inappropriate material where anyone could see it.

What I try to do when I'm posting in this thread is imagine a real thirteen-year-old like I see near the middle school. They're nothing like the actors playing thirteen-year-olds, who are really seventeen or twenty and mouthing lines written by people in their thirties. The real kids are children on the cusp of being young teens. The girls often have crazy long legs and no waists, haven't mastered how to dress, have unflattering hairstyles, braces, or glasses that will make them cringe in a few years, an utter lack of sophistication. They're naive but eager to appear far more experienced and jaded than they are, when many have zero experience with anything sexual, even kissing.

If it would be okay for them to see what I posted, then it's okay here.

Maryn, cute in her moderator hat (and an overprotective parent, her adult kids insist)

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Grinning as he gasps, she says, “It looks like you’re ready for more.”

MinaJane

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.minajanemadeleyauthor.com
:hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

I come back from holiday to so many asterisks!! Awesome!! Thank you, Jake :)

Bending down she twirls her tongue over his **** before taking him in her *****, tasting him, letting his **** rub against the back of her ******.
Bending down she twirls her tongue over his cake before taking him in her purse, tasting him, letting his hair rub against the back of her mirror. whatever that would mean...

"He’s wanted to have *** with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."
"He’s wanted to have gym with me for some time now, and I know he won’t try to harm either one of us."

Letting out a small giggle, they watch the questioning look on his face turn to surprised astonishment as he sees Heidi’s vines move, bringing one of his ****** vines up over his ****.
Letting out a small giggle, they watch the questioning look on his face turn to surprised astonishment as he sees Heidi’s vines move, bringing one of his twenty vines up over his jury.

Petting one of Thor’s vine’s Arianna sweetly tells him, “That’s very nice of you to let Heidi go first, this will be the first time he’s tasted male ***.”
Petting one of Thor’s vine’s Arianna sweetly tells him, “That’s very nice of you to let Heidi go first, this will be the first time he’s tasted male fur.”

(*) watches Heidi push his wet opening down over his **** ****, sucking his ***** inside his viney flesh.
(*) watches Heidi push his wet opening down over his west door, sucking his cells inside his viney flesh.

Pushing his face harder onto her ***** as he cries out with muffled moaning.
Pushing his face harder onto her smoke as he cries out with muffled moaning.[/

Her lips curled over his *******. Her big, green eyes met his and her long lashes spoke of an innocence that clashed with the wet sound of her slow, prolonged *******.
Her lips curled over his burglar. Her big, green eyes met his and her long lashes spoke of an innocence that clashed with the wet sound of her slow, prolonged decline.

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy: