Yesterday's Last Line

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
You could asterisk out perfectly innocent words and keep me guessing for hours, you know...

Lol, I should do that sometime. There will be some very asteriskly sentences coming up. (Did I just make a word up, lol.) Sadly I didn't write anything last night, I watched a few videos on self editing instead.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
I sure wish more people were playing along, but I can also amuse myself with the imaginary book that Jake and I could create with alternating chapters. All we have to do is figure out a way to tie the stories at the end, right?

We made it to page two!!!! Yes more people would be more fun. Maybe other people from around the forum will see it and play, it doesn't just have to be erotic. That would make quit a book if we could make it make sense, lol.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Shoot, if it has to make sense, it's much harder.

A few people behind the password curtain have expressed a desire to get back into daily writing and post here. Let's hope they do.

And anyone else who's writing in a genre that's remotely related is welcome to join in.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The corrections embarrass me. College Boy, my ass. They taught this shit in middle school, but I was already handsome and athletic. No need to learn it.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know what happens to bad people in my books?

Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
That made me laugh, I promise I'll have something posted tomorrow. :censored :e2brows:

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
"I’ll weave them together into little balls and attach them to a necklace; Arianna has my feather and I have her pubic hair.”

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hm, this is going to take some asterisks.

I kissed her panties until she slid them off, and I kissed her **********, and ******, and added my *****, hot tears overflowing my eyes the whole time, and when she ****, I kissed her some more, then led her upstairs, where I made love to her like a good man should.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
His brown hair glints burnt orange in the sun, and tiny freckles dot his cheeks and arms.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Quietly walking over to the bed knowing she’s in a natural sleep Mindy lightly kisses Arianna on her forehead then whispers to her, “Have a good life my love, I don’t know if I can wait six months for you to hold me in your arms again.”

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
He isn’t at all well-informed and appears to think anything he sees on TV or even the goddamned internet must be true. I have hard work ahead of me.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Maryn, it looks like you set the bar, now I need to try to do more then four censored words now, lol. I will have to up my game.

Turning to her friends around her, Mindy smiles and quietly says, “Lets go down to the study, there’s still some things I need to tell you and I need to give Vinda the book I promised her long ago.”

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
“The last of my antibiotics. I had a sinus infection that got so bad I had to see the doc. I try to avoid that unless I’m, like, dying. My co-pay is ridiculous. How high is yours?”

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Waving good by to her friends, Mindy forms the faint flickering light around herself, disappearing from the room.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Sitting alone, crying tears of sadness as she looks over the village of the dead, remembering that this once was a happy place and that she loved being here, but in her heart knowing that in twelve hundred years it will be again.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I did not write yesterday. Shocking! I did sleep badly enough that I was able to think about my writing and what comes next, though.

Maryn, truth teller

Cobalt Jade

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]“Good. As I said, keep out of his eye. With luck, he might forget.”[/FONT]

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Yay! A new person. Welcome Cobalt Jade.

I didn't get anything written yesterday, when I finally sat down to write I fell asleep at my desk. Hopefully I can get something written today.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
His Levi jacket sort of fits, since I wouldn’t want to button it, so I keep that, too.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nobody else? You all must not be shoveling, writing, shoveling again.

“I only had… ****, five beers. That’s too many. I’m ****ing up, Cheri. I’m all ****ed up.”

Maryn, who made him that way

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
“I’m your spy in Samoa, then. I’ll root out the truth and he won’t even know I’m doing it.”

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Taking Mindy’s hand in hers Freyja says, “Lets find Jocelyn and then when you are ready we can go to Sessrumnir.”

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My calendar is leather book about the size of a paperback, tastefully emblazoned Bodies Under the Garage, Volume 4. The elastic loop to hold a pen has broken, but I love it anyway.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Listening to his muffled screams she grips his *****, giving them a hard tug pulling against the pins, as his eye’s bulge out farther and he tries to scream louder, she says, “Don’t go anywhere, we’ll finish when we come back.”